28.4.11

...mjau





Whole day the rain pills are hiting my window sill. Balikesir has turned into gray. Just yellow lights from windows and orange ones from lanterns are making this city look a bit more alive tonight.
Since early morning I was listening to simphony of construction works behind my window. They like changes. That`s why they destroyed 7 houses and I bet that couple of days latter they will start to build 7 new ones at the same place. Seems that people here don`t like grass, trees, flowers and privacy. Instaead of that they prefer bricks, asphalt, constructions and monstre cars. They are paving paradise to put up a parking lots.
Sometimes I feel like there is no air to breath, that this place is too small for all of us.
These are the contrasts of Turkey again. At the same time here you can find amazing nature masterpieces - all the type of hills and mountains, sky-blue seas and neverending fields of cereals.But also there are too many square killometres of nature - paved under artificial roads and other stuff, which are supposed to make human being lifes more comfortable.
This just came up in my mind, when I remembered the spring at home. When all the nature starts to wake up, the air is just making everyone dizzy because of it`s verdure. The butterflies and sun. Green grass and sun. Love and sun. I miss it a lot. If I could bring my peaces of alive nature here, then I would never complain about anything - otherwise everything is still amazing.


Tomorrow Andreas (my ex couchsurfer from Sweden) is returning from Greek Lesbos island, where he was doing some voluntary stuff in olive fields for 3 weeks. As far as I know, that place seems quite attracting for me - many people from all over the world are just going there to help this man. They don`t earn anything, expcept food and bed. But place is a paradize - even married couples go there for honey moon. 
He will pass Balikesir again and I will meet him :) Such a nice supprise, cause I still adore the mind and idelogy of this person.


Also about the couch-surfing stuff. 2 weeks ago we hosted a man from Spain, who is cycling all over the world. He was nice, but most exciting thing, was the story he told me - on a way he has met an old married couple (around their 60ties) and they were walking to China. WALKING. Imagine.
And now tell me that there is something impossible in this world. Just dare to tell me this and I will laugh till I die :D This kind of people just makes my belief stronger and stronger - live is amazing and everything is possible.


And i have my flight tickets to Gaziantep already. On 3rd of may me and new Ecuadorian volunteer Esteffy are going to Istanbul to visit my dear Eliza and I want to paaaarttyyy :) And then - Gaziantep. Again turkish national agency will spoil us with 5star hotel :D What can I do sometimes... :D But also i will have to stay with some couch surfers, just too many of them replied, so now I just have to choose the best for myself.
Also in this GAP GENC festival, which is one of the biggest youth festivals, the band from Latvia - TRIANAS PARK is comming. Wiiiii.


And another thing - tomorrow Ill have the last turkish lesson. I have been studying for 6 months now, but still I am too bad :D And in the last one Lebriz will teach us turkish sleng. Can not wait for that :D Must be funny.






And yeah, love is in the air....

1 komentārs:

  1. http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.php?n=pm-erdogan-announces-new-water-passage-for-istanbul-2011-04-27

    AtbildētDzēst