5.2.11

I`m lovin` it.



Firstly - you should listen to Brainstorm to catch the real mood:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCXwcVH6mtI&feature=related

Awesome! I really mean - AWESOME!
After a quite long period of being sad, boored, tired, unexcited and so on, I got myself BACK. Yesterday night I wrote a letter to myself, promising, that this moning I`ll wake up with a sunshine again and this day will be AWESOME. And it became true. 
Power of toughts (hihihi) Be careful about what you wish, cause you might get it! :) 

And nothing else matters, I`m in love again - with life. Nothing more and nothing less. I`m in love and that`s it. Turkey is my wonderland. I don`t want to go home. Even if it`s hard time to time, even, if I fell lonely or sad, it doesen`t change the fact that I love everything here. 
And every day I understand it again and again. I could repeat it all the time, if there would be someone, who listens :D 

Now we have kind`a holidays for 2 weeks. It means, that I don`t have to go to kindergarden and it makes me so happy .. :D uhh. I wisited office just for a few times. All the rest of the time I was at home, having fun and getting bored with my flatmates. I love them, really :D 
Every night sit together on the sofa in the living room like couch patatoes - we play games, chat, watch dramatic turkish soap operas, eat, drink, laugh, cry, do the manicure and so on. And the best thing about it is that we are TOGETHER. Finally out of our rooms (more or less, there are some exceptions) :D

For now I do not have anything that new to tell, except that I`m back to books - I want to read like crazy, but unfortunatelly I red all the good books I had already, so it would be AWESOME, if someone could send me something by post.
I was not myself for a while, so I don`t want to remember those days, but I promise that the stories of upcomming life here are comming. (or maybe not) Maybe you`ll have to wait for a long while, while I`ll write my book about my being here :D
Tomorrow I`ll host a couch surfer from France. And on wednesday we will have a new volunteeer from France. And french Charley is already living here instead of Jenny. This place slowly turns into the french community. 
Dear, Sebastien Luc Remi, maybe you wanna come too? :D It`s been a long time, since I haven`t seen you :) :P
And and and seems that upcomming weekend I`m going back to Istanbul - I would definetly lie, If I would say that there is nothing addictive about that city. There are even 3 good reasons, which makes me love that place so much :) Kisses!

Soon, very soon there will be a mid term training in Antaly again (damn, again Antaly. Most probably just a 5 star hotel with some 4 pools and free food everywhere) damn. I`m so unlucky :D:D So this weekend Istanbul (and it`s Valentines day :O Vohooo! But I`m not sure, if they celebrate it here in Turkey, I should ask someone) and next weekend Antaly and after that Mis Anda and Mr. Pauls are comming to visit me and I hope to see Klinta and Darta in April and I really hope to see my AIGAAAAAAA doesen`t matter when, but as fast as possible :)
And Agiiitiii :* Buchas tev arii :) (tas ir maajiens, ka gaidu tevi driiz)


So, that`s it for now.
Rise and shine! :) Life is good.

PS - I have my first animal in Turkey. His name is Mr. Spitty and he is a fish. Even, if he is mine just for 2 weeks, I love that small, golden guy already :) hihi (and I think I feed him too much)


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru