19.2.11

Everything is something. I score happy :D

Yeah! Today my mood is great, but I guess something is wrong with my health. I feel that I have a small fever (even, if the termometre showed, that I don`t), head-ache and also I`m very weak today. But whatevaa. That`s just for a while :) 


Last night/ day I had a great time. You won`t believe, but it was something like +18 degrees or even +20 in the sun. People were wearing t-shorts. And it`s still just February. When I read an article from Latvia and it said, that it`s around - 30 degrees over there, I tought that I would die, if I should go back :D Nothing "big" - just 50  degrees difference. And even if I`m all the time calling the others "lucky bastards", this time I`m one of them (in this case).
Chill out in park with Nargile, but some weeks ago :)
Yesterday Oyku picked me up from the office and then together with Lily (also Boris and Jakub) we were chilling in the park on colourful puffs. This weekend (actually at this moment) they are celebrating Oyku`s birthday in Istanbul. I was supposed to go, but then I checked my wallet (OMG) and I realised, that there is just some 60 (now it`s 40 already) lira till the end of the month. Hii Hii. There is even a saying: If you`ll go to Istanbul 2 times in a month (this is excatly what I did), you will have pasta and water diet till the next month. 
Luckily I`m going to Antalya tomorrow (this hotel: http://www.famehotels.com/eng/anasayfa.php) - we will spend 4 days in a nice 5 star hotel (I`m the lucky bastard again) and everything is covered by National agency of Turkey, so I hope I`ll manage somehow with my 40 liras :D
Also yesterday Melike (a great turkish girl, who has hitch-hiked all around South America) went to that party, so she left the keas of her nice flat to me, cause I agreed to take care of her 2 three months old kitties :) And they are amazing. I slept in her flat last night, just to relax a little, cause our flat is a bit too crowded last month :D We have some guests all the time, but I don`t complain. Just last night I took the chance to rest a bit. ALONE. (with 2 cats :D )
Before that I met Dincer and a new Erasmus student from Poland. We spent some time in Cafe Cine and after that went for a beer in Galatasaray pub. I had never been there before, but it seamed quite nice (if there would be more people around :D ). 

It would be such a shame, not to mention my last & amazing weekend in Istanbul. I think, I could even say, that it was one of the nicest weekends in my life. I have already 3 sunshines over there and, if I`m with them - it`s not possible to be more happy :D
We went to clubs (again, cause with Eliza is impossible to skip this part :D ) in Taksim and also in Kadikoy. I think next time in Istanbul I want to discover Kadikoy more. For me it seems a very nice place. Maybe even better than Taksim. :) And also we just laid down for whole day. The best fact about this company (my sunshines) is that it doesen`t matter, what we do, where we do, why we do - it`s always fine :) Just love them!
Can not wait the next time there with all of you, bomzi :) 




Yeah, but not everything is that shiny as it seams - at the end of this month Gamze (my coordinator) is leaving the job. I`m still trying to figure out, what it will mean for us - chaoss, freedom, panic? I`m a little worried, cause all the office stuff was on her shoulders here and non of the other guys are planning to really take part in office activities. We have our mentor Selcuk, but he will be responsible just for bills and monthly money (just like till now). Otherwise - who knows, what`s gonna happen. 5 more volunteers are about to come soon. And there will be no-one, who can really take care of them. Maybe I`m wrong, but I`m a little worried. But we will see, what`s gonna happen over here. I really don`t want to leave Turkey earlier, so I hope that we will manage to haddle all the stuff here by ourselves.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention - I`m back to theatre. We are going to play a play in TURKISH. Boris is Einshtein and I`m his second wife Elsa. But this pic is a part of our speaking club - just helped guys with a sketch in theatre :D
That`s it for now. I should go to shower, pack my bags, smoke a little, drink a tea and read a book. Then sleep. Tomorrow I promissed to go for a breakfast with Dincer and polish Erasmus student, so I must get up early and join them befor going to Antalya. 

P.S - I still don`t miss Latvia. I`m absolutely in love with Turkey. I wish I had a chance to stay here longer and find a job or studies... :) But we will see. 
Iyi akşamlar :)

P.S. - Im I the only one, who thinks, that everything I wrote here is unlogical? (at least - hard to read :D) What a strange structure of sentences, hmmm. :D 

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru