10.8.15

FLASHBACK

It might be true that good things come to those who wait, but the best things always arrive unexpected and storm trough life leaving you naked in ecstasy. They easily break trough the thick walls of your being and when it finishes, you`re not the same anymore. Euphoria does not last very long, but it`s powerful enough to prove that you are not who you think you are.
It is hard to admit, but I might have thought about that kiss for a couple of times before it actually happened. Thought just raced trough my mind and I quickly got rid of it as it did not make any sense. But there was a bond and it was getting stronger and stronger. I felt understood, accepted and safe. At the night when he pushed me against the wall in a way I could not move and squeezed his lips onto mines, there was nothing in the world that would feel more right and appropriate than that moment. It was supposed to end there, but it did not. More kisses followed and a whole month of August was spent in an unrealistic world, where sky was the limit and finally being with someone felt even better than being alone. For someone like me, addicted to freedom and paranoiac of commitments, it was a very unusual sensation, but beautiful.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru