6.9.15

Possessive love

When you fell in love with me
It was for who I am
You adored my swearing
At drivers in traffic jam

You saw me flirting with others
And held me when I was high
I never cooked you a dinner
But instead I made you cry

I'm not a bird for a cage
You knew it before we kissed
I can't be the one and only
Cause of all the commitments I've missed

I told you my saddest stories
And you said that it was OK
You knew about all my worries
And that for me it's too hard to stay

You made me feel
Like my messy mind
Is something you can deal with
And always stay kind

But now when I'm open
And totally yours
You want me to change
You seemed to be bored

You've locked me up
With a possessive love
All what you fell for
Must get rid of

Choke me to death
Oh, that's what you like
Promise me roses
And leave me with spikes

You're love is so wrong
It's more like obsession
And I think you must leave
After reading this confession

You can't fall for one
Then crave for another
I am who I am
My dear, now, ex-lover

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru