9.2.16

I`m not a cup of of a hot peppermint tea on a cold winter night. Nor I am that magical and slow Sunday morning, when you are allowed to wake up without an alarm. Instead I am shot of espresso you have right before going to bed. I am the last drop of a hand moisturizer. I am that storm that breaks out from a clear sky while you are waiting for the buss.
Sometimes I am happy to be the wrong in everything that`s right. But most of the times I feel akward...
Hey, but all of us are different, everyone has their little sparkle in eyes and a dusty skeleton in a wardrobe. But some of us are more similar to others even in their differences. And then there are people like me - struggling with becoming a part of anything, because we don`t know how to blend in

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru