30.11.16

There I go again

Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough I don't know why
Keep making me laugh,
Let’s go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime

There is some sort of magic in simplifying complicate things and complicating simple ones. Day and night, we all dream of a delusional world we`d like to live in and when it arrives, it`s just not good enough. 

It`s like good enough is not good enough. There is some sort of magic in suffering. Nobody wants to, but everybody does. Pain is something hard to let go and as sick as it sounds, that`s how it goes. We strive to be fine, but when things are getting better, we freak out, because we`re used to worry. Pain is part of our being and so is longing. 

There is no such a thing as full stop in life. That moment, when it really feels, I`ve had enough of whatever and it ends here. No. Once you reach a full stop, a question mark appears. Is it really it? Is this where I end? No. We want to continue. Continue to rise and continue to fall.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru