21.6.19

Level 0

Maybe sometimes people did not actually change. Maybe you just never knew who they really were.

I am far from being an expert at letting go. For everything I have ever loved or cared for there's a picture in my head. I hold on to it like that's the only reality there is. Time goes by and the reality keeps slapping me in the face telling me that everything is different now, but I'm reluctant to believe even though everything life tells me I should probably try.

There are times when I just don't know how to be. Stuck between then, now and what will be, I struggle to figure out which way the wind is blowing and if I want to go with or against it. 

I think I am ready to move on. Everything around me seems like an empty bucket, that has nothing to give, but makes lots of noise when I kick it with my thoughts. Here I am, at my own level 0 again, looking for a sign of where to begin the journey forward.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru