22.2.14

To my special one!

I never thought I  would fall  in love so deeply again. When you have truly loved once in life already, it is hard to believe that it might happen again. I am a proof of the fact, that it is possible.
And even if it feels like you are familiar with  all the emotions and storms caused by the strongest power on the Earth, when "love comes to town" all you have ever known loses it`s value.

But what is LOVE? As I have worked as a bartender for quite a while, I would  like to compare it with a drink. The best and the worst cocktail at the same time. A cocktail  that does not have a recipe and every time it tastes different. LOVE can be sweet as Amaretto and joyful as Jack Daniels with coke, but sometimes it`s the worst vodka and a tequila shot on top of it. It has the power to make you crazy happy and sometimes you stay awake half a night vomiting... A whole bouquet of feelings and emotions in one tiny glass, and if you get lucky - with some ice to cool  down!

That`s what it is - I`m so in love I can`t help myself and if it makes me a fool time to time - I can`t be asked to give a damn.

My heart has been broken before, and I was sure, that nothing could fix it...until the day my path was crossed by someone very magical and charming.
It was beautiful and scary at the same time. In a really short time of us knowing each other, it turned out that my "right & only one" is right  and only not for me alone. I met many others like me - swearing to God to sacrifice nearly everything just to be around my intended, just to be a part of her life and willing pay any price to make it happen.
I was sure that it`s not going to last long, that time will  pass, pink glasses will fall off and I`ll be able to give up feelings towards something that had become an addiction and obsession. I was only partly right - pink glasses did fall off, but instead of seeing reality and  not liking it, I fell in  love with  the ugly face and truth more than ever.

This love has a special smell - the aroma of wind that has raced all over the Mediterranean, fallen leafs which turns into pale-brown during the Autumn and rustle under feet, forever marijuana, urine, aftershave and fancy female perfume that either kick in all together or one by one, depending on where you are.

It always makes me high - does not matter if you take drugs or never have even heard of them - the love itself is addictive and stimulating. Does not matter, if it`s a short walk on La Rambla at 3am, book and beer in Parc de la Ciutadella, party-rocking in Port Olimpic or mind-blowing view from Bunkers - Barcelona sends impulses to your brain to make you love the place and and without even knowing that, pretty soon you find it impossible to leave...
But should you even try? I don`t think so.


 
Be who you want to be, do the craziest thing one could ever think of, break the rules
overcome boundaries. DANCE. Drink too much WHISKEY. Make LOVE. Love.... Master languages. Learn. Think about life. LIVE. challenge yourself.


 I TRULY LOVE YOU BARCELONA! 


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru