22.3.16

Remember, you`re a human



Good morning world!

My alarm was set for 9:30 in order to wake up early enough to make something beautiful out of this day. Last few days in Copenhagen have been extremely warm and sunny and I couldn`t wait for the day to start. 

I was woken up by a message signal even before my alarm rang. First thing I saw was the gray sky outside my window, the second  - message from a friend about explosions in Brussels airport and metro...Again? Out of a sudden my chest become very heavy. Just couple of moths ago it was Paris, then there have been several attacks to Istanbul and Ankara and now Brussels...
Immediately I lost the motivation to get up from my bed.
So far me, myself and I have been lucky, all my friends are safe and so am I, but my mind is gradually filling up with disgust, fear and anger.

I had a hope while growing up - I was watching an amazing transformation of the world. For me as a child joining EU was an amazing experience from a humanitarian perspective. We worked on international projects that were to raise awareness, build culture bridges, get rid or racism, promote equality and peace. I loved it - I truly believed that everyone deserves same rights and it is wrong and unfair to judge a person by their origin. My mind had become so open, that I was scared it would fly away. I can`t recall any feeling more beautiful and lifting than this one and I wished everyone would see what I see and feel that there are no difference between skin colors, nationalities, religions... On the bottom of our hearts we are all human beings with our own hopes, life stories and pain. 
People called me crazy and naive, said to be more careful and cautious, but I had so much belief in good that I really believed that I`ll be raising my children in a peaceful and intellectual world where everyone has the same respect and opportunities.

Now, only 8 years later, every time I open a news channel I want to throw up. Humanity is dumbed down and brainwashed to a level that they are no longer in charge of their own thoughts and actions. TRUMP and ISIS are only two of examples of power of leadership which works great for the masses. We are tricked into thinking that we must hate each other, we must fear each other, we deserve more than other....
People supporting forces like these have one basic thing in common - they are stupid. Very stupid. Only for beings with an extremely low intellect, hatred, judgement and death can be sources of motivation. They stick to negativity like fish get stuck in an oil spill in the sea.And there we go - world`s greatest weapon is made out of ourselves and we are here to kill each other.  Why? The answer is simple - it is very easy to hate and extremely hard to love. 

All their actions lead to one, very simple result - chaos. People get easily distracted from what is really important in life. Peace and love does not generate power and wealth, so why would you fight for it? It is easy to control and unite people by fear - couple of ISIS bombings in the world and out of a sudden half of the population hates Muslims. That is exactly what they want - people who are united by anger and hatred. 
I believe this "war" has nothing to do with religion. Religion is (and has always been) just a tool to control masses of people and it can be interpreted in many ways. On the bottom line it`s bullshit. 

What am I trying to say with this? 
Please stop! If you want to watch something - watch National Geographic instead of Trumps speeches or Kardiasins shows. Follow whatever you want to follow, but do not let hatred and violence guide you. Do not support anything or anyone who promotes racism, cruelty and inhumanity. Do not follow blindly the news... Believe in good. 

Basic human beings, like most of us, have very little influence on what is going on in the world. But then again - avalanche is made of little fluffy snowflakes that dance in the air before they turn into a huge disaster. 

Despite everything, just be careful. The world is going trough a shit storm in every possible way and nobody knows how long it can last like this... But what we can do is prove to ourselves that we are not just bunch of dumb numbers on a peace of paper. Make our lives worth it by doing and believing in good. 



Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru